22.1.15

Hawaii doing?

So, I've returned back from my long month and a half holiday to Hawaii and Korea. I've realised that my absence from this blog has been way too long, So, I'm hitting off 2015 with some extremely picturesque photographs from my trip.

Firstly, My trip to Hawaii was not only the first time ever getting on a plane, but also getting out of New South Wales (excluding Canberra). Travelling with such spontaneity was a such a new thing to my usual ever so structured life back in Sydney, and I loved it. 

I would say in three words it felt very free, stressless and inspiring. Oh, and I was also located next to Alamoana Shopping Centre which was very beneficial during Black friday shopping.
I miss road tripping across the coast to all the northern beaches, extreme picturesque views, spending time with family and even being a major tourist and holding up the lines when calculating my money haha (way too many coins)
- Jaymee

2 comments:

  1. That car photo looks rad ;) Can't wait to see your face again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you! haha i miss road tripping so much!

      Delete