10.7.14

Jamaican do this



After a lot of convincing, I have decided to start blogging. What better way to start than with an illustration of myself. As stated above, my name is Jaymee Kim and Solbi is my korean name, I'm 19 years old and I am studying visual communication. Friends are able to identify me, even from a mile away all thanks to my mustard sweater. 

I illustrate the daily occurrences or thoughts that are left dwelling in my mind. 
I guess you could call it an outlet of the things left unsaid, I call them my "visual murmurs". (yeah, I'm quite deep like that *flicks hair*). 
You can expect illustrations, snapshots from a day, inspirations, fashion wants or wants in general and positive reminders to myself and to others. 

So as cliche as it sounds, here's to the start of something! Jamaican do this (Jaymee can)
- Jaymee